Everyone was avoiding CM11 ROM because dual-sim was not present. Now that its come, nobody uses Samsung based ROM because it is that awesome. Soon dual-sim will be available for all roms but it is on the developer to include this feature. Below is the procedure to install CM11 ROM with dual-sim :
- You have to install the latest CWM in order flash any Kitkat ROM or else it will show a "Status 7" error while flashing.
- After you install the recovery, Download the CM11 Rom ,Gapps and SuperSu from the "Downloads" section below. Plug it into PC and transfer the above 3 files to internal/external sdcard(place where you can remember) and unplug the device.
- Backup your contacts(export it to sdcard) and app data(Titanium Backup).
- Power off your device. After 2-3 seconds hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together and release them after you see "Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082" logo.
- Now you have booted into CWM.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Wipe data/factory reset.
- Advanced --> Wipe dalvik cache.
- Mounts and Storage --> format /system
- Install zip from sdcard (here sdcard1 is the externel sdcard) --> Choose the rom zip.
- After that install the gapps the same way you installed the rom zip.
- Reboot your phone.
How to enable dual-sim :
- Go to terminal emulater (present in your app drawer)
- Rebootsusetprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds
- SIM Settings can then be found in Settings -> Multi Sim Settings.
CM11 ROM ---rom zip
Do share this and subscribe me on Youtube to view more previews and guides on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.